Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Wacked by the Patriot Act

River my son got wacked by the patriot act. He loved to crawl underground.
He thought he was going to crawl into a abandon brewery.
Before he could even get near the brewery he was arrested.

He was an urban explorer but they thought he was a terrorist.

The brewery had been turned into an Ethanol Plant.

My son River had a cell phone. My number was on that cell phone.

My phone was tapped under the Patriot Act.

The Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
was tapping my phone. My extremely stupid friend Richard
(its fine that I call him stupid, he owes me $500.00 and calls me stupid. Wait a minute I am stupid I lent him $500.00 but that's another story) called me most mornings and said in a very stupid way he was going to blow something up. It was a bad joke, he wasn't really going to blow something up. I woke up the morning after my rascal son told me that the
Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
was tapping my phone and big dumb Richard calls.

"Don't say anything Richard I'm not paranoid, just don't say anything I'll tell you later."

I told him later what happened.

That River is such a rascal.

No comments: