Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Banned for Life

I am banned for life from Union Station Kansas City, Missouri.
I video tapped balloons falling from the ceiling on New Years Eve one fine year or did I?
Was video tape in my camera?
Did I video tape balloons or did my near arrest have something to do with a movie I worked on called Begging for Billionaires?
Did I have any video tape in my camera or was I cleaning my camera?

Does a Kansas City aristocratic family own the property that Union Station is on?

Is there a 200 year lease on that land?

If there is a lease will it expire in 2114?

How long will this post stay up?

Does the common man have the right to uncover the truth?

Do billionaires have more rights than the common man?

Does our government and all the governments of the world give welfare to billionaires?

These are just questions. Do I have the right to ask questions?

No comments: