Tuesday, January 9, 2007

THE SOUND OF SUCKING

I went to the dentist when I was teenager to have my teeth cleaned. The dentist checked my teeth and then told one of his beautiful dental assitants to clean my teeth. I use to tess my mom that our family dentist had a harem. All his dental assitants were twenty something with great shapes and long hair. It was my lucky day as I got the prettiest blond he had on staff to clean my teeth.
She quickly pined her long silky blond hair up. As she did so I noticed her zipper on the front of her white uniform was unzipped to reaveal her cleaveage. I suddenly remembered why this was the favorite dentist of teenage boys in the area I lived in. Now I'm really going to date myself because this is when dental tools used big electric motors with a cable and pullie system to get power to the tools. She put this sucking tube in my mouth. I don't what its called but it makes a sucking gurgling sound as it sucks excest syliva out of your mouth. She took the dental tool in her hand and scooped up some paste from a small dish she held in her other hand. A little greenish blue cup on the end of the dental tool held the paste. The blond bombshell dental assitant turned on the cleaning tool and at that same moment her hair came undone. That beautiful hair got jammed in the cable and pullies. The big electric motor that ran the contraption was almost directly behind my head. It happen in a split second but she was on top of me with all that hair tangled in the machine. Her left knee was on the armrest to my right side. I was glad she had pants on instead of a short skirt as I was afraid I might reveal the lusty nature of my teenage mind.
I sudden realized my eyes were looking directly into her cleavage and I could see the white lace pattern of her bra in detail. "I'll have my hair untangled in a few minutes" she said.
Then it happened, the sound of sucking. The part of my anatomy I was worried about behaved but my damn syliva gland was working over time. She began to laugh which caused her breasts to jiggle which caused the sucking sound to grow louder. I mumbled "I can't help it", which made her laugh harder which made her jiggle even more which made the sucking sound even louder.
Finally she got her hair untangled and then proceeded to clean my teeth. She laughed and snickered through the whole process. As she walked me out to the waiting room my mother stood up with concern in her face. "Are you all right? You were in there a long time. Your face is red, did you have an alergic reaction to some thing?" "No mom I'm okay, I'll tell you when we get home." The dental assitant gave me one last snicker and turned walking down the hallway shaking her head.

No comments: